The Little Things That Could - Part 4




Before you go saying, "Denisse, why the hell are you talking about oil-absorbing sheets here", hear me out. I may have combination skin, that is actually not an oily mess, let me just say that my face hates makeup. Something about applying a base, or concealer, makes it go haywire. You might say, "you just haven't found the right product", and I say, "probably!" However, right now I have absolutely no idea what I should be using, and even less inclination to finding out. So at work, at around 12pm after lunch, I sneak the little suckers into my pocket and make a dash for the bathroom (my coworkers may think that I have some sort of problem)(my job isn't the kind of environment where applying makeup at my cubicle wouldn't result in mocking and obvious stares). If there's someone in the bathroom, I go into a stall and blot away. These generic ones from Target were bought for my road trip to Florida, because I know just how disgusting my face gets on long rides with air-conditioning and junk food for sustenance.