New Things Are Coming

Now, I don't mean to gloat....however, I have finally purchased a new camera! After a few years with a Nikon 70D, and using my Samsung Note 3 the past year for taking pictures, it was time to get a camera that could take IWTH to a new level (and of course, it's such a fun toy!). I didn't get a point and shoot, only because I am convinced that those cameras are nowhere near as efficient and cool as the SLRs. Plus, I really want to expand my lens collection, film some videos (new projects!), and try new techniques on photography. I might even consider buying the VSCO Film (please tell me if you have used it and think is worth the price!), but I'm not too sure yet. Below are some of the test shots I took with the camera.




What do you think? Since I am super excited about this camera, I'll be posting a several new things, even if it means doing most of the writing during the weekend, since it becomes a bit difficult at times during the week because of work. Get ready for lots in IWTH!