The Little Things That Could - Part 3


The second second installment of "The Little Things That Could" is all about my infamously chapped lips and the two products that have helped make them less sandpaper-ish. Something that wasn't pictured here, but goes a bit with last post's theme, is exfoliating my lips. There really isn't much point in applying a bunch of lip balm to peeling and disgusting lips (mine can get pretty damn bad!), so I usually combine honey and brown sugar, or coconut sugar, to exfoliate.


I had heard countless raving reviews about the Nuxe lip balm, and I can certainly attest to it's greatness. I will, however, say that with extremely peeling lips, it can emphasize how awful they look. This is probably due to the fact that it is actually a matte lip balm and from what I have heard about matte lip products, they are not very flattering with peeling lips. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Passion is magnificent. It is creamy - at times too creamy, and I have to pat it onto my lips - and the color is just the right kind of red. I find that not only does it give a hint of color but it also changes the texture of my lips, making them less chapped and shitty (in the best sense possible!)