Favorite Products

I'd apologize for my absence, and promise never to be gone for so long...but we have the kind of relationship where you can honestly call my bull. But in all seriousness, I have genuinely been busy! Now with a full time job, no internet access (recreational, anyway), or Instagram (that is definitely the saddest part about my lack of 4G at work!), I am left with very little time to actually work up the strength to come up with something interesting.

To start off my round of apologies, here are my favorite things this month. Call it a "Monthly Favorites", but not really.

Pictured above are: Chanel Imitable Mascara, RMS Beauty Living Luminizer, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black, Revlon Colorburst (in a color I can't recall at the moment), Sephora Clear Mascara, and Lush Colour Supplement



I admit, I am in LOVE with the Nirvana perfume, and it took all of my will power not to buy the actual bottle - my mom pointed out my other two loves that were still quite full - and I want to bathe in it! Also, the Chanel mascara is beautiful and classy, and it doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy or unnatural. For the Lush "colour supplement", I admit I still have some reservations. I use it as concealer, but I don't know if it works perfectly over blemishes (I'm having an awful break out on my chin (I have the chin of a 14 y.o. pubescent boy) and I would love it if anyone knows of anything that seriously works wonders). This is really all I wear on a daily basis, along with the "business casual" uniform, which I have always hated (though dress pants are slightly - slightly - growing on me).

Further attempting to beg for your forgiveness, I finally found pictures from my trip to Disney Town (I know, really late!) and I'll be posting those tomorrow!