A Stroll Around Chicago


Whenever family or friends visit, you are kind of required to show them around a city they have never visited - and do all of the touristy things you are expected to do. This is what we did all of Tuesday of last week (I know, it's a bit late). Walked Chicago for hours and ended walking around 14 miles!! Crazy, I know. But it was a wonderful time.


My first time going up the Hancock Tower to the 360 room, and I even went on the Tilt thing, which was incredibly scary! My legs were shaking for a good part of the time and as the window tilted further out, I tried to move my body in the opposite direction! When the guy working there said that we could put our stomachs on the window, all I could think was "Hell, no!"
Sometimes you forget how great the city you live in is until you get to re-experience it as a visitor. We get so caught up in the drag of everyday life, that we miss all the great scenery around us.