Brand Focus: Lush Cosmetics


I had heard of Lush products quite a bit recently, but it mostly revolved around their famous bath balms. Having passed by their store many times, only until now did I venture inside. And let me tell you, their stuff is great! Smell-wise, the place gets an A+ and the girl helping us was very nice and an excellent sale-person because I walked away with a few products.


As of now, I can't say how well the products will work. I'm really looking forward to the "I Love Juicy" shampoo for my oily scalp, and the "Retread" conditioner for my dry ends. I'm a bit annoyed that I missed their cosmetics section so I'll have to go back soon (oh poor me!). I think it's always refreshing to find brands that are not only concerned with their product, but also with the impact and source of the product. Many mainstream cosmetic brands use ingredients that are synthetic, or poorly sourced. I'm always looking to find more companies like these!