Let's Talk About: "The Ladies"


This might seem like a strange conversation to have...but maybe not! Talking about bras today on IWTH:



Hear me out on why life is so much better not wearing wired/padded bras. First, the wire is extremely uncomfortable, especially in the summer when you get all sweaty and it just starts sliding down and you catch yourself fixing it...in the middle of the street. Just like a guy fixing his crotch. But instead, it's your bra. Secondly, the padding is unnatural! Sure, they may make everyone else think that you are two cup sizes bigger, but deep down (under all that foam and cotton) you know it's all a lie. And when someone takes that bra off, expecting the same results, wouldn't they be a little disappointed when that's not the case? But maybe that's not reason enough. I mean, we shouldn't really care what others think! Especially about our chests, right!

For me, it wasn't about how my boobage looked to others, it was about how it felt for me. And admittedly, I never liked the bras from Victoria's Secret (I know, I'm sorry). Even as a teenager. So when a cut on my back made it so I couldn't wear wired bras with lots of plastic and clips, I switched to bralettes. And that was about 4 years ago! I actually find these to be sexier than your average padded bras, and almost gives you a nude feeling without being nude - and with the necessary support. You might be thinking, these aren't for bustier girls! But I would argue that you're wrong. Being bustier myself, I find they do provide all the support I actually need.

So maybe give these a go! Try buying one in your size and taking it for a test drive. It might take some getting used to, but I think you might find that they are even better than your regular bras!

Bras above are from Gap Body