Personal Musings


The video above is another one of Ralph Smart's videos on YouTube. I was, admittedly, feeling relatively upset before coming across the video. A peer of mine, whom I also work with in several projects, has turned rather negative with me and I have been feeling as though there is a lot of negative sent in my direction from her. Normally it doesn't phase me much, but tonight I was finally feeling upset and frustrated. Mostly because I have a bad record with female friends turning catty and I was rather annoyed that in college I was having to deal with these problems once more.

So I opened YouTube, watched some SoulPancakes videos, and when I hit the home button on YouTube, I found this video on my home screen. Like the universe was trying to send me some sort of message. And the message being: "Stay calm, and don't take it personally". It really helped me raise my spirits, and I definitely believe it is something I am having to constantly deal with. But finding these videos truly helps remind me of what I have to focus on and what I have to let go of.