A Walk About Town



I got to spend most of the day in Chicago, walking by the lake and enjoying the warmer - though admittedly, still cold - weather yesterday. The snow was starting to melt, and I was forced to jump (or at times walk through) countless puddles. I even had to trek through a sidewalk covered in slush! Needless to say, my feet were rather soaked by the time I got home. Did it matter? Not at all! It was so much fun, and was something I hadn't been able to do in a really long time. Since I have a really late start on Fridays, I'm thinking of doing a bit more walking about, so I'll make sure to post more pictures of Chicago, as it transitions - hopefully soon - from winter to spring.

And for those of you wondering, I took all of these pictures with my Samsung Note 3 and an app called VSCO Cam, which is rapidly becoming my favorite photography app ever! Link to the site (here)