Suicide Forest

I came across this documentary - surprisingly - while scrolling through Tumblr. Someone had made a little gif of it and I couldn't help find the quotation really interesting, so I followed the link to the full documentary.



It's really heartbreaking to see how far people's suffering can take them, and from personal experience I can say that I can understand life becoming almost too difficult to bare. However, as he says in the documentary, no one is ever alone and there are people that care for you. I'm not certified to give any advice on this matter, of course, but I can just say that sharing your pain with others (and there is always someone out there willing to listen) is the best way to alleviate your suffering.

So if you are in need of help, here are some links that could be the first step in getting it: