The Find--LaSalle Street

Took another route to the train station today. Chicago was relatively foggy all day, and it started clearing up around the time I was getting ready to leave. I wish I could have taken a picture with my phone, but I admit I was a bit embarrassed about taking a picture in front of the other people.

Still, on my way back I stopped by this coffee shopped called appropriately: Coffee Shoppe. I took, quite quickly and embarrassedly, some pictures of the interior. But unfortunately they turned out a bit blurry. I also realized, after having eaten my muffin and drank my espresso, that I hadn't taken a proper picture. Which means I'll have to stop by again soon and take some proper pictures!





After drinking my espresso and eating the carrot and zucchini muffin, I made my way to LaSalle St. where I discovered a restaurant named after the place I was born (try to guess which one it is)(hint, it's not the Mexican one) along with Irish pubs and other restaurants. It seems as though the main attraction was food food food! There are so many potentially good places to eat that I wonder how anyone saves any money living downtown. Maybe a once-a-month thing could be the answer. Either way, enjoy some of the pictures I took along the way.








P.S. I've been meaning to share some stuff I learned about working with LabVIEW FPGA for my internship, but I forgot last week and I was too lazy to do it during the weekend. Perhaps it's not something new for advanced LabVIEW users, but I just learned it and perhaps someone else has the same problem.