Review - Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask



Don't be alarmed! It's just me, experimenting with face masks on the last day of summer hours at work (which means that last Friday I got out at 12:30pm!!). I prefer experimenting with masks and treatments when I'm alone, or when I can have free time away from the family, mostly because they - my mom especially! - aren't really accustomed to putting much on their faces (thinking about my mom's face now, smooth and acne free makes me think that she's definitely doing something right!) so I like to try them away from judging eyes.

Last week I tried the Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask and I find that I really like it! It's very thick in consistency and dries pretty quickly while you apply, so you have to distribute it quickly. After chilling around the house for about 10-15 minutes, I rinsed it off with a warm cloth and I instantly noticed that my face looked bright and it definitely started cleaning my pores. I did notice that some spots that were initially under the skin surfaced (into ugly white heads :( unfortunately), but that might be part of the cleansing process. I'm thinking of doing spot applications during the week.

Overall, quite happy with the product, and will love to use up the whole tube, which is quite a bit for such a cheap price!