Getting Inspired

I'm trying to start 2014 on the right track. I told myself I would be extremely positive, be healthier - both physically and mentally - and make some important decisions (like where am I going after I graduate). So far, most of the resolutions I set for myself were broken just a couple of days in! During my friend's wedding and preparations, I ate far too much junk, and I am still taking things way too personally. Yup, most people it takes them a month before they start straying; it took me less than a week.

But I'm trying to keep myself from really falling off and never coming back on the wagon! I want to make this the best year, filled with new experiences, adventures, happiness, and definitely making some decisions. So here is a new venture of mine: deh-rive.blogspot.com. It's a new site about travel, and adventure. I'm hoping it will turn out to be an exciting idea, so check it out!