A Week of Favorites


Marc Jacobs wallet//Nivea Tinted Moisturizer//Bath & Body Works lotion//Blistex Lip Medex//Coconut Oil



Japanese Peach candy//Nail Aid Peeling Nail//Free People hair pins//Scrunchie


To say it's been a rough week would be an understatement. Countless issues ensued with my engineering project - including personal tension between members - and academia has been ensuring that I do not enjoy myself in the least bit this week. So needless to say, there are no Links of the Week, simply because I have not had the opportunity to spend much time online. Anything related to the internet involved emails, schoolwork, and more emails.

Therefore, instead of links I bring you my favorites of this week. These are the things that have helped me get through the week and have made it just a tad more pleasant.